£18.00 per hour
Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a well-known global business in Andover.
Our client is looking for an Accounts Receivable clerk with a strong receivables and billings background.
Reporting to the Finance manager you will be responsible for:
- Maintain the sales ledgers
- Manage customer relationships ensuring disputes are resolved and payments are made on time
- Generate customer invoices
- Ensure all payments are receipted
- Assist with the month end process
- Communicate effectively with customers to resolve any queries
- Adhoc duties
The ideal candidate will be someone that is organised and methodical. This role can get very busy as you will be dealing with multiple regions.
The successful accounts receivable clerk is likely to have had previous accounts receivable and billings experience. Dealing with different regions globally would be advantageous.
Maintaining relationships is essential and therefore collecting of monies will need to be done in a manor that will strengthen relations.