With the worldwide spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to reaffirm that the health and safety of our employees, clients, and candidates is our top priority.
We would like to reassure you that we have plans in place to minimise risk in order to continue to provide the best possible service you would expect from our team. Read more
In light of the recent coronavirus outbreak and with everyone’s health being Venture Recruitment Partners priority at the moment, please let us know if in the last two weeks you have travelled overseas and/or if you have any of the following symptoms – a cough; high temperature or shortness of breath. We are taking the precaution of washing our hands/using sanitizer regularly and respect your entitlement to not shake hands at our meeting. Read more
- The fear of Friday the 13th is called paraskevidekatriaphobia (try pronouncing that!)
- The superstition surrounding this day may have arisen in the Middle Ages
- And the good news… studies have disproved any correlation between Friday the 13th and the rate of accidents!
On 19th April 2020 Ventures’ Associate Director Matt Whitton, will start his mammoth 600-mile cycle from the Scottish Highlands to Southampton raising money for Naomi House Children’s Hospice (Wessex Children’s Hospice Trust). Charity Registration No. 1002832
Read more on Matt’s Story: Read more
Whilst the office will be closed over the holiday period we will still be responding to all urgent emails within a timely manner.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, and we look forward to speaking to you in 2020.
For anyone who missed our Business Breakfast last Thursday here’s a sneak peek of our event. 😊
Last Thursday we hosted our latest joint Business Breakfast with our sister company Chilworth Partnership at St Marys Stadium in Southampton. Read more
Tip one: Be clear on what you want! Read more
Guest Speaker – David Smith
- Economics Editor of The Sunday Times since 1989
- He was born and brought up in the West Midlands and studied at the Universities of Wales, Oxford and London.
- David Smith is the author of several books, including The Rise and Fall of Monetarism; Mrs Thatcher’s Economics, and many more.
- Awards include:
The Harold Wincott Senior Financial Journalist of the Year Award
The 2013 Economics Commentator of the Year Award
2014 Business Journalist of the Year Award in the London Press Awards
- He has his own website www.economicsuk.com