£40,000 - £45,000
Venture Recruitment Partners are assisting a growing multi-sited financial services business in their recruitment for an Accounting Supervisor to work in their Depository Services division.
This newly created position will report in to the Depository Manager and will be responsible for a varied portfolio, as well as training and supervising a small team.
What are your responsibilities?
- Review fund valuations and accounts, to ensure they have been completed accurately and in accordance with the fund documentation
- Maintain asset registers and complete verification processes
- Ensure daily cash flow monitoring is undertaken
- Ensure that funds are compliant with key underlying fund documentation and any issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate with fund administrators and investment managers to ensure all necessary information received in a timely manner
- Prepare periodic client and fund board reports.
- Work closely with the wider organisation to identify potential improvements and any issues
- Conduct the on-boarding of new clients and funds
What experience is required?
Our client is seeking a first-class communicator with an eye for detail who has experience working with a portfolio of clients. You’ll require an analytical mindset and have a strong skillset in Excel, as well as the ability to master new systems. Experience in Fund and Depository would be an advantage but is non-essential, experience with an Audit background would be a desirable. This location is easily commutable across Hampshire and the surrounding counties, whilst work from home is supported.