Venture Recruitment Partners are working with an FMCG business with offices located in Basingstoke in their recruitment for an Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk include:
- Accurately processing invoices
- Handling internal and external queries
- Managing purchase ledger and completing payment runs.
- Producing supplier statement reconciliations
- Assisting with month-end analysis of customer accounts
- Liaise with key stakeholders to identify issues, build relationships and manage queries efficiently
The ideal candidate for the Accounts Payable Clerk job will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience within an Accounts Payable role
- Self -motivated, with the ability to build strong relationships and work as part of a team
- Comfortable with high volumes of transactions and able to manage different work streams and prioritise workload
- IT literate, with knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Excel
- A confident communicator, both written and verbal
- A positive can-do attitude, especially when faced with challenges and time constraints