Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a leading brand based in Basingstoke. Our client is seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant.
The company is a very well known and established brand very easily accessible from Basingstoke train station.
The client would describe themselves as being fast paced and dynamic.
Working within a team of five, the Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for processing all supplier invoices, expenses and miscellaneous payment requests, resolving queries, reconciling supplier accounts and maintaining excellent communication with external and internal stakeholders.
- Process both PO and Non-PO supplier invoices accurately
- Liaise with key stakeholders to identify issues, build relationships and manage queries efficiently.
- Accurate processing of invoices/credit notes/debit notes/payments
- Perform supplier statement reconciliations with follow up on ageing items.
- Maintain accurate open purchase order records.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Weekly/monthly preparation of management reports.
- Prepare and review scheduled payments for completeness, accuracy, unresolved items & maximum net settlements.
- Effective communication regarding risks or issues on supplier accounts
- Timely communication and resolution of all supplier related queries and payment notifications
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is always evolving. The business is described as a fun and friendly place to work. No two days are the same and therefore a proactive individual who is flexible and used to a changing environment would do well in this role.
- Experience of working in a similar role would be beneficial
- You must be Self -motivated and a self-starter, with the ability to build strong relationships and work as part of a team
- Must be comfortable with high volumes of transactions and be able to manage different work streams and priorities workload
- Strong attention to detail and strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Excel;
- A confident communicator; written and verbal;
- A positive can-do attitude, especially when faced with challenges and time constraints.
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £25k
- Company bonus
- Lots of other brilliant benefits