Job Type- Permanent
Position: Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary- £20,000 - £24,000
Description: Our client, a market-leading SME specialising in the construction industry, is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their Finance Team, based in Whiteley.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for:
- Reconcile supplier statements and request invoices if not received.
- Receive, Book and code Supplier Invoices accurately for input in to the system.
- Manage disputed invoices through the system, and distribute for resolution.
- Deal with all Purchase ledger related queries
- Reconcile supplier accounts to statements requesting statements where not automatically provided by the supplier.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will have the following skills and experiences:
- At least 1 year experience of working in an AP / finance team OR be an active AAT Studier
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong excel skills (lookups, pivot tables etc)
Rate/ Salary: £20,000 - £24,000