Our client, a leading Brand based in Basingstoke, is seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable (AP) Clerk.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable (AP) Clerk:
- Accurate processing of invoices/credit notes/debit notes/payments
- Perform supplier statement reconciliations with follow up on ageing items
- Maintain accurate open purchase order records
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Weekly/ monthly preparation of management reports
- KPI/ SLA monitoring and reporting
- Prepare and review scheduled payments for completeness, accuracy, unresolved items & maximum net settlements.
- Effective communication re risks or issues on supplier accounts
- Timely communication and resolution of all supplier related queries and payment notifications
Key skills/experience of the Accounts Payable (AP) Clerk:
- Demonstrable all-round Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Accurate data entry
- Excellent communication skills
- Reconciliations experience
- Good excel skills
- Team player, self-motivated, excellent communicator, supportive of others
The client are offering hybrid office/home working - four days in the office, one from home.