£20,000 - £21,000
Venture Recruitment Partners are working with an established and internationally operating business, based on the outskirts of Portsmouth in their recruitment for an Accounts Payable Clerk.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a key team member. You will have responsibility for ensuring stock invoices and documents are processed accurately and on time.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will have the following responsibilities:
- Enter invoices into the financial system within required timescales
- Process invoices ready for payment.
- Compile reports for authorisation of purchase orders
- Filing invoices, statements and associated documents
- Maintaining good internal and external relationships particularly liaising with suppliers
- Compile payment files – working in different banking systems
- Contribute towards continuous efforts to improve processes
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience within AP and first-class communication skills. Good time management skills and ability to start at short notice would also be advantageous.