Venture Recruitment Partners are assisting a sector-leading business based in Basingstoke with their recruitment for an Accounts Payable Manager on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Manager include:
- Take ownership of the AP function, while implementing robust controls and driving a continuous improvement mentality
- Manage and develop a growing team by conducting regular reviews and setting objectives
- Balance sheet and statement reconciliations
- Ensure processing of invoices, credit notes, expenses, corporate credit cards and payment cycle is controlled effectively and in line with business requirements
- Assist with new system implementations
- Manage the AP inbox
- Vendor management
- Monthly reporting
- Aged debtors
- Weekly payment runs
Key skills and experience for the ideal Accounts Payable Manager job:
- Background in leading an Accounts Payable function in a large business with a high volume of transactions.
- Previous experience of a systems implementation would be beneficial and you will have a proven track record of implementing operational metrics in order to track and improve the performance of the AP team.
- Self-starter, with the ability to build strong relationships and work as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Excel
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive and adaptable mindset to meet the needs of the business
This role will be primarily office-based, therefore you must be able to reliably commute to Basingstoke.