£25,000 + benefits
Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a global business in Basingstoke.
Our client is looking to hire an Accounts Payable clerk on a permanent basis.
As a Purchase to Pay Associate, you will be responsible for processing all supplier invoices, expenses and miscellaneous payment requests, resolving queries and reconciling supplier accounts across global markets.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager you will be responsible for:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Identify issues by liaising with key stakeholders, build relations and manage queries
- Resolve any price or quantity variances, missing goods receipts and any other exceptions arising on purchase order invoices.
- Work closely with the business to ensure purchase orders are closed once all goods and invoices have been received.
- Ensure the full compliance is adhered to when setting up suppliers on the system
- Manage a busy accounts payable mailbox which will include invoices and queries to resolve.
- Generate weekly payment cycles
- Produce monthly statement reconciliations for key suppliers
- Assist with new process and systems implementation
- Support the Accounts Payable Manager with projects and ad-hoc tasks
The ideal candidate will be a target driven individual who enjoys working as part of a team. You will need to have strong relationship building skills and be able to prioritise workload.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk is likely to have had previous Purchase Ledger experience, specifically in dealing with high volumes. You must have a strong attention to detail.