£12 – £14 per hour
Venture Recruitment Partners are assisting a market leading SME in their recruitment for an Accounts Receivable Clerk on an initial 3-month FTC.
The responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Clerk role will be:
- Processing and allocation of cash payments received.
- Updating customer account records and logging all communications.
- Generating and processing collection files.
- Capturing and resolving issues relating to customer payment.
- Build relationships with sales and customer services teams to collaboratively resolve billing and account queries.
- Liaise with AR and other Finance teams for information on cash postings and allocations.
- Taking Credit Card payments over the phone from customers
The ideal Accounts Receivable Clerk will have the following skills and experience:
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload