Venture Recruitment Partners are assisting an internationally operating business based in Portsmouth with their recruitment for an Accounts Receivable Manager on a permanent basis. This business offers fantastic hybrid working benefits.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Manager:
- Working collaboratively by engaging everyone in the process to optimise cash and ensure collections are achieved on time as monitored through collection performance.
- Maintain appropriate standards for finance transactional activities, ensuring the information delivered is accurate and operational insights are actioned appropriately
- Responsible for ensuring that all billing activity is delivered in accordance with agreed SLA’s and subsequent monitoring
- Monitor and track customer billing queries and fully investigate remedial actions and process enhancements that are recorded, as well as ensuring any process changes required are documented with a business change request.
- Simplifying billing and collection process that leads to standardisation of system processes and reporting
- Develop cash collection targets and metrics to access performance of the team
Key skills and experience of the successful Accounts Receivable Manager:
- Strong knowledge of treasury management, accounts receivables and collections.
- Recognised accounting qualification - degree educated or equivalent
- Experience of delivering within an ERP environment alongside continual process improvement.
- Exposure to managing teams, preferably within a Shared Services or customer services environment
- Able to work effectively in a management environment
- Ability to foster an organisational culture that is positive about change and committed to delivery of business objectives.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify issues faced and proactively find solutions to those issues.
- A team player with an ability to help motivate those working with them.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.