Up to £23,000 depending on experience + additional benefits and on site parking
Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a global business in Basingstoke. The client is looking for an Accounts Receivable clerk with a strong receivables background. This is a permanent role.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintain the sales ledgers ensuring completeness and accuracy of the information within
- Organise and maintain all customer credit application documentation
- Reconciling customer accounts to ensure payments are made on time.
- Communicate with internal and external contacts to ensure payments are made on time.
- Chase outstanding debt.
- Allocate payments upon receipt
- Responsible for gathering, sorting, and tracking accounting records relating to accounts receivable and collections
- To achieve and maintain collection performance against target
- Assist with month end closure
- Perform monthly and quarterly analysis
- Perform reference checks on new customers
- Deal with customer queries
- Ad-hoc duties
The ideal candidate will be a target driven individual. Being able to adapt to a changing environment is essential.
The successful accounts receivable clerk is likely to have had previous accounts receivable, billing or credit and collections experience.
Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build partnerships with key stakeholders is essential. Good attention to detail is required to ensure that information presented to senior stakeholders is accurate and reliable.