£22,000 - £25,000
Venture Recruitment Partners are assisting a market-leading services business, based in Southampton, in their recruitment for an Administrator for an 8–9-month contract.
The business is going through a new system implementation; your responsibilities as an Administrator will include:
- Support the billing activity for the post ‘go live’ parts of the business
- Working closely with different departments to ensure a timely billing process
- Price file amendments, ensuring that they are up to date and fit for purpose in the new system
- Customer system data changes, ensuring that these are up to date and ready for a seamless migration into the new systems
- Supporting the SSC and in particular the Billing Team with day-to-day billing demands as and when required
- Supporting the Project Team
You will have worked in a billings or logistics-focused position before, as well as feel comfortable joining what is a changing environment with challenges around processes and systems. You will be a good communicator, with attention to detail and able to work to strict deadlines.
The Administrator role will be fully office-based, so you must be able to reliably commute to Southampton.
As this role is an interim contract, ability to start at short notice is essential.