Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a globally operating financial services business based in Southampton in their recruitment for an Anti-money Laundering Administrator
It is one of the region’s fastest-growing businesses and has grown significantly over the last few years. They offer excellent progression opportunities and competitive pay & benefits.
The role may include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Maintenance of accurate statutory record keeping
- Supporting our client facing teams
- Ensuring all data is captured, recorded and accurate in all core platforms used by the business.
- Learn and understand the basics, what is appropriate and acceptable in relation to AML/SOF/SOW/CDD, escalating any issues and risks accordingly.
- Performing Risk assessments and completing client profiles, verifying client and investor risk ratings.
- Maintaining outstanding documentation logs and chasing clients
- Assist in appropriate projects and initiatives relating to operations teams
- Dealing with internal and external day to day queries in a timely manner
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous office experience
- Good academic background
- Strong Communications Skills
- Attention to detail
- Willing to work towards an ICA or AML qualification.
If this is of interest, please apply or email. email@example.com.