Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a well-known, newly established, rapidly growing business in Central London. Our client is looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant on a Temporary to Permanent basis. The role requires you to be in the office one day a week, working from home for the remaining four days.
You will work very closely with the Financial Controller in this role and be responsible for:
- Assisting with the month end accounting
- Responsible for month end journals
- Posting accruals and prepayments
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Contribute towards improving information integrity and consistency
- Accounts payable management
- Accounts receivable management
- Adhoc work
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation. The business is a fun and friendly place to work.
This is a brilliant opportunity to grow a career with a popular, growing organisation. The ideal candidate will be studying AAT or ACCA/CIMA with an ambitious and dynamic approach. You’ll have first class communication and great attention to detail, as you’ll need to provide financial insight across the business. The customer is centric to the company and therefore good customer service skills would be beneficial.
Our client offer fantastic opportunities for internal progression alongside study support.