£25,000 - £27,000
Venture Recruitment Partners are assisting a multinational business in their recruitment for an Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis, offering great work from home and work flexibility benefits.
Your responsibilities in this position will include:
- Accounts Receivable, reviewing and analysing debtor days and maximising collections
- Accounts Payable invoice management of UK and EU customer payments
- Assist in month end close and posting of monthly journals
- Responsible for producing accurate and timely financial statements, completing analysis and producing reports for key business stakeholders
- Assist with General Ledger maintenance
- Liaise with non-finance departments on UK and EU sales, including Sales teams and distribution
- Take a continuous improvement approach and challenge where necessary
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with tangible long term career progression.
The ideal individual for this position will be AAT qualified, or studying ACCA/CIMA, with first class communication and highly competent with Excel. You’ll need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have an analytical mindset.
Our client is offering great WFH benefits (currently 100% of the time at home) and will expect to be working in their head offices when safe to do so. Therefore, you must be able to commute to our client’s offices South of Chichester.