Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a very well know, deep rooted organisation in Reading. Our client is looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis. This role is highly involved with project teams, whereby you will provide support with various ongoing projects simultaneously.
The role offers hybrid working and is paying up to £38,000. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, ever evolving organisation.
You will work very closely with the Finance Manager in this role and be responsible for:
- Assisting with the month end accounting
- Responsible for month end journals
- Posting accruals and prepayments
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Contribute towards improving information integrity and consistency
- Accounts payable management
- Accounts receivable management
- Adhoc work
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is always evolving. The business is described as a fun and friendly place to work.
You can grow you career with this business as progression is often encouraged. The ideal candidate will be studying AAT or ACCA/CIMA and have an ambitious and dynamic approach. You’ll have first class communication and great attention to detail, as you’ll need to provide financial insight across the business.
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £38,000 – depending on experience
- Our client offers fantastic opportunities for internal progression alongside study support.
- 26 days holiday per year increasing to 30 with length of service
- Hybrid working
- An excellent contributory pension
- plus lots more