£12 - £14 per hour
Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a fast-growing business services company, based in Romsey, in their recruitment for an Assistant Management Accountant on a temporary basis.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant will include:
- Posting sales invoices and takings.
- Invoicing and chasing rental income.
- Posting and reconciling petty cash/bank statements
- Maintaining client and company purchase ledgers including posting invoices, reconciling statements and making bank payments
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting the financial controller with management accounts, year-end accounts, and statutory submissions.
- Maintaining accounts outlook mailboxes and responding promptly to clients and suppliers.
The ideal Assistant Management Accountant will be an enthusiastic, hardworking, and organised individual who is self-motivated and able to work as part of a small team. You will be comfortable working with Sage 50, Xero or Excel.
Their offices are situated between Romsey and Southampton and this role will be office-based; therefore, you will need to be a car driver in order to get to and from work.