£35,000 - £40,000
Venture Recruitment Partners are working with an internationally operating group in their recruitment for an Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Senior Accountant, the Assistant Management Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
• Preparation/approval of monthly journals working closely with key business partners for the appropriate level of support
• Accurate and timely month end reporting in line with the Finance team timetable across international legal entities
• Preparation of month-end analysis and commentary for management reporting
• Completion of balance sheet reconciliations to support reviews with Finance Managers and business partners
• Intercompany accounting and reconciliations, including an overview of group recharges and settlements in line with transfer pricing agreements
• Maintain financial controls in accordance with group policies and procedures
• Support the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly flash reports in line with the centralised reporting strategy
• Preparation of statutory financial statements and supporting information requests for tax return completion
• Support indirect tax, local tax and ad-hoc statistical reporting
• Liaise with internal and external audit teams
Furthermore, the organisation is planning to consolidate their finance function into Basingstoke over the coming months and additional roles will be created in the team representing a tangible opportunity for career progression and development.
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will ideally be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and have at least 3 years’ experience in a finance role. Experience with systems implementations and process improvements would also be beneficial.