Venture Recruitment Partners are working with market leading Financial Services company in their search for an Finance Assistant to join their team in central Southampton.
Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant role include:
- Double entry bookkeeping including bank reconciliation of clients' accounts primarily through various accounting systems.
- Extraction of data from websites.
- Manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications.
- Preparation of depreciation, accruals, prepayments, journals and any other relevant adjustments.
- Maintain a full and accurate audit trail by filing and referencing documents.
The successful candidate for the Finance Assistant job will have the following:
- AAT Level 4 qualified, with a minimum of 3 years post-qualified experience in a bookkeeping role.
- An understanding of double entry bookkeeping.
- Ability to manage personal workload effectively to meet set deadlines.
- Ability to enter data accurately and efficiently.
- Confidence and ability to pick up new systems quickly.
This role is fully office based, therefore you must be able to reliably commute to central Southampton daily.