£65,000 - £70,000 + bonus
A household name based in Reading has approached Venture Recruitment Partners in their search for a Capex & Regulatory Finance Manager.
- Ownership of the Fixed Asset Register, capex related balance sheet, controls reporting and regulatory reporting
- Be the Subject Matter Expert within the team for providing technical accounting advice to the wider capital delivery community with respect to the classification of opex/capex spend
- Act as the Lead for capex external audit process; agreeing audit deliverables in advance, managing relationship, timetable and addressing any issues arising to ensure the audit is completed efficiently.
- Develop and enhance the Company’s disposals strategy and implement associated improvements. Review of key Capex policy documents
- Budgeting and Quarterly forecasting of capital creditors, additions and depreciation to deadlines
- Manage all Capex financial regulatory reporting tables, including production of half year and full year deliverables to deadlines and review and sign off by auditors
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Possess strong technical accounting knowledge regarding IFRS; experience of IFRS15 and 16 would be of particular advantage
- Ability to manage and develop a team
- Previous experience of using SAP
- Analytically minded with ability to manipulate large data sets
The business is well known for their career progression opportunities and offering employees a great work life balance. Our client would be open to hiring the right individual on a part time (0.8) basis.