Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a very well know, established organisation in Reading. The role offers hybrid working and is paying around £50k. Our client is a fun, top ranking organisation. Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Analyst on a Permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic ever evolving and growing organisation. Within this role, you will provide invaluable analytical support to a wider commercial team and often be supporting more than one project at once.
- Working within a matrix environment, you will gain great exposure to a huge range of projects, business stakeholders, suppliers, and wider business streams.
- You will be recognised as a leader amongst the wider team of analysts providing guidance, support, and coaching to further the capability of the collective
- You will provide invaluable analytical support to the wider Commercial team, often supporting more than one project at once.
- the successful candidate will be heavily involved in the assessment of opportunities with stakeholders.
- You will be closely involved in the day-to-day delivery of sourcing projects ensuring that recommendations reflect the best possible value and are in line with business objectives.
Skills & Knowledge:
Having the below points would be useful.
- Degree level education
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in presenting business cases to senior stakeholders
- This role requires a self-starter with a proven strong analytical mindset and proven ability to work well under pressure
- The successful candidate must possess advanced capabilities in Excel, VBA, Power BI, and PowerPoint
- You will be self-sufficient, hold strong communication/stakeholder engagement skills, and be able to prioritise/multitask to produce required deliverables efficiently.
- Ability to isolate key issues and draw sound conclusions from various sources of information;
- A good understanding of a commercial business and experience with business analysis techniques and data modelling tools.
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £50,000 – depending on experience
- 26 days holiday per year increasing to 30 with length of service
- an excellent contributory pension
- plus lots more