Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a very well know, non profit organisation based in Bracknell. The purpose of this role is to ensure prompt collection of cash and to maintain the accuracy of Sales Ledger records.
- Chasing payment of overdue accounts via phone, email and letter.
- Reducing debt in accordance with pre-agreed targets.
- Dealing with queries both internally and externally to ensure smooth & timely resolution.
- Completing daily banking (BACS & Cheques) to include identification, posting and allocation.
- Taking and processing credit card payments.
- Assess / update credit history of existing and new customers, using online credit agency services.
- Opening / setting up new accounts.
- Maintaining / updating customer details to ensure ledger accuracy.
- Reconciliation of accounts where payments have been mis-posted.
- ‘Ownership’ of ledger, ensuring that any issues are progressed / escalated appropriately.
- Reviewing ledger regularly with manager to highlight any problems and agree targets and action going forward.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role
Skills & Knowledge:
- Computer literate
- Excellent/confident verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in Sales Ledger / Credit Control environment
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A good team-player
- Attention to detail - VERY important
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £33,000– depending on experience
- Hybrid Working