Job Type: Permanent
Position: Credit Controller
Rate/ Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Description: Venture Recruitment Partners are working with an SME based near Whiteley in their search for a Credit Controller. Specialising in utilities and business services, the credit controller will fit within a large finance team and help the business grow from its current £70 million turnover.
Reporting into the Credit Control Manager, the key responsibilities of the Credit Controller will include:
- Control and manage debtors in own area of responsibility to ensure that credit given to customers is monitored and collected to the agreed payment terms.
- Reduce debtor days and recover the debt in a variety of ways
- Investigate and resolve customer queries in a timely manner.
- Liaise with other departments to deliver good customer service
- Provide support for Credit Control Manager as required, including any ad-hoc duties.
The ideal candidate for the Credit Controller job will have relevant experience in a similar role. Or will be an AAT studier who has a background in customer service. You will also need to be comfortable with talking on the phone.