£11 - £13 per hour
Venture Recruitment Partners are working with an SME based near Whiteley in their search for an interim Credit Controller on a 4-8 week contract.
Reporting into the Credit Control Manager, the key responsibilities of the Credit Controller will include:
- Control and manage debtors in own area of responsibility to ensure that credit given to customers is monitored and collected to the agreed payment terms.
- Carry out daily administration duties to the required company standards.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries in a timely manner.
- Liaise with other departments to deliver good customer service
- Provide support for Credit Control Manager as required, including any ad-hoc duties.
The ideal candidate for the Credit Controller job will have relevant experience in a similar role. Or will be an AAT studier who has a background in customer service. You will also need to be comfortable with talking on the phone.