Are you looking for an entry level role to develop a career in Finance? Venture recruitment are working with a local SME to find someone looking to begin and develop a career in finance.
The role offers hybrid working (2 days per week in the office) and can be done as either a formal apprenticeship with dedicated studying time or a full time role with financial study support.
The role is suitable for anyone from school leavers, to people with work/office experience but no finance background to people who have worked in low level finance roles and is looking to progress.
The role is designed to develop over time and the responsibilities (and salary) will grow over the course of a couple of years to reflect your development as a finance professional through the AAT course and gained experience.
Some of the key functions of the role are;
- Reconciling the bank accounts on a daily basis
- Preparing aged debtors reports and chasing outstanding payments
- Preparing an aged creditors report and making payments to suppliers
- Prepare statutory payments schedule, inc. PAYE, VAT, Corp Tax
- Working with the CFO to complete the month-end and year-end close processes
- Support the preparation for the annual audit, annual accounts and tax returns.
- Assist the CFO in Group financial consolidation and the preparation of board packs
- Implementing, reviewing and improving processes/policies to ensure efficiency/compliance
- Support the development of our Finance RPA (Robotic Process Automation) where required
If you would like any further information, or to be considered for the role, please apply or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org