Venture Recruitment Partners are assisting a market leading business, based in Fareham, in their recruitment for a Finance Analyst on a contract for 3-6 months.
This position will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders and play a key role in assisting with strategic decision making.
What are your responsibilities?
- Budgeting and forecasting processes
- Produce month-end reports and commentaries
- Consolidate and prepare key financial insight (MI, BI) to assist in strategic decision making
- Complete revenue analysis to support business objectives
- Take a continuous improvement approach
Our client is seeking an individual who has experience in the above responsibilities as well as being a first-class communicator due to the business partnering elements of this role. You will need to have an analytical skillset and an adaptable approach.
Please apply for immediate consideration or get in touch with the Venture team!