Finance Business Partner
£50-60k plus bonus
Basingstoke or Poole based with hybrid working
Venture Recruitment Partners are delighted to partner with a global brand in the recruitment of a qualified and enthusiastic Finance Business Partner to support the successful delivery of major capital projects to across US, Europe and UK.
This role will offer opportunities to promote and progress within the wider business and would suit an ambitious and driven candidate.
- Business partnering with Project Delivery end to end throughout the full lifecycle of the project. Deliver robust budgets, track and report spend / contingency movements as well as manage risks and opportunities.
- Supporting Project Delivery in optimising project costs both during the planning and costing phase and during build, ensuring cost assumptions and the costing and tendering process is adequately challenged.
- Design and delivery of financial and non-financial analysis and insight to support with key budget, timetable and scope decisions.
- Ensure compliance with Group policies, processes and controls. Own the financial due diligence on suppliers.
- Coordinate input from broader project stakeholder group on assumptions that impact project capital costs.
- Ensure a comprehensive and timely project close.
- We’re seeking an energetic and fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) who is an excellent communicator with good partnering experience in influencing and challenging senior stakeholders to achieve successful collaborative outcomes.
- This role would suit someone making a move from professional practice into commerce or who has experience in a commercial finance / partnering role within a large / complex organisation.
- Candidates will offer demonstrable skills of managing multiple workstreams in a fast-paced high growth environment and be innovative, quick thinkers with strong analytical skills. Able to see the big picture but equally to be thorough and give sufficient attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel skills are key.
- We’re also looking for someone who enjoys continuous improvement and working in a fun, collaborative team!
- Experience of working with or within global businesses is preferable.
This is an exciting opportunity for a forward-thinking finance candidate to join a well-known business offering great career progression opportunities and a 15% bonus.