Finance Business Partner
£55 - £60k + 10-15% bonus
12 Month FTC
Basingstoke based with hybrid working.
Venture Recruitment Partners are delighted to be supporting a global brand in the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract in a newly created position due to capital investment.
This brand new role will support high value capital projects through the board paper and associated investment appraisal processes, from project inception in the 5-year plan to sign off by the board.
Based at one of their South locations with hybrid working available, we are seeking a high calibre Qualified Finance professional with first-rate business partnering and communication skills.
Candidates will offer a strong academic background and be seeking a move from professional practice or corporate finance into a commercial role or be looking to utilise their commercial financial analyst background in a new and exciting role.
- Business partnering with Project Delivery end to end throughout the full project lifecycle.
- Deliver budgets, track and report spend as well as manage risks and opportunities.
- Supporting Project Delivery in optimising project costs both during the planning and costing phase and during build, ensuring cost assumptions and the costing and tendering process is adequately challenged.
- Design and delivery of financial and non-financial analysis and insight to support with key budget, timetable and scope decisions.
- Ensure compliance with all Group policy, process and controls
- Coordinate input from internal and external stakeholders, both finance and non finance.
We are seeking candidates who are qualified CIMA, ACA, or ACCA (or equivalent level) with an ability to challenge and support a wide range of stakeholders alongside first-rate communication, problem solving, presentation, persuasion and rapport building skills.
Candidates will offer an impressive academic background and be seeking a move either from a top tier professional practice, or corporate finance role, into a commercial role or be looking to utilise their commercial financial analyst background in a new and exciting role. Strong excel and data skills are a must.