Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a rapidly expanding, private equity backed business based near Cambridge in their search for a Finance Manager. This is a newly created role due to business growth and there will be an expectation to be in the office 2-3 days a week.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, responsibilities will include:
- Drive improvements across all aspect of internal and external reporting and implement standardised and scalable processes to support the on-going growth.
- Provide technical support to the finance functions across the group on key aspects affecting the production of management and statutory information.
- Assisting in the budgeting and quarterly reforecasting processes.
- Support the Group Financial Controller and CFO in identifying and analysing trends.
- Oversee the group tax position, leading production of analyses required for completion of all tax computations.
- Responsibility for managing / monitoring transfer pricing across the group.
- Manage relationship and be first point of contact for the annual external audit process.
You will be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified, possibly Practice trained but with experience in Industry.
- Strong technical skill-set with prior exposure to group reporting, tax and audit.
- Analytically minded, ability to interpret complex financial data to make commercially viable decisions.
- Experience of working in a small business where there will be an expectation to roll up sleeves and assist with all aspects of finance.