Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a very well know, established, luxury organisation in Hammersmith.
The role requires you to be in the office 4 days a week and one day can be worked from home.
Our client is a fun, top ranking organisation who is looking to recruit a Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic ever evolving, fast paced, luxury organisation.
You will be responsible for a team of four finance assistants. This role would require you to ensure that processes are followed, worked effectively and improvements are made if needed.
- Overall responsibility of the group supplier invoice and refund process within finance
- Reviewing and approving multi-currency supplier payment runs
- Allocation of workload within the team and provide reporting to the wider business
- Management of supplier queries/ disputes
- Review UK debtor listing and liaise with relevant teams on outstanding balances
- Manage UK refund and supplier refund processes
- Lead input for Finance in reviewing and improving current systems and processes
- Lead/oversee training for junior members of the team
- Day to day line management of 4 finance assistants
- Conduct quarterly appraisals and more regular informal feedback meetings
- Construct clear career development plans for each team member and support through coaching, training and review
Year - end External Reporting
- Supporting the Group Financial Controller
- Support the wider finance team as required
- Work across departments where required to ensure relevant processes are as efficient as possible
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required
Skills & Knowledge:
Having the below points would be useful.
- Ability to deal effectively with non-finance people
- Efficient time management and ability to prioritise
- Strong understanding of finance payment and receipt processes and systems across an organisation
- Operated in a multi-currency environment
- AAT qualified or above
- Previous experience in transactional finance team management
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £55,000 – depending on experience
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private medical insurance