Venture Recruitment Partners are working exclusively with an internationally leading FMCG business based in North Hampshire in their search for a Finance Manager.
This unique opportunity reports directly into the CFO. Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the coordination and delivery of the internal audit plan by Group Internal Audit and external third parties (where required), working with the CFO and key stakeholders.
- Coordinate and review management/peer-review of internal controls.
- Provide financial support and analysis on Group Finance projects as required; projects here could span several weeks.
- Support the Group Finance Analysts in reviewing and analysing forecast submissions, ensuring submissions are reasonable and appropriate.
- Support the Group Financial Controller in providing leadership and advice on technical accounting matters.
- Work with Local Managers to ensure that Anti-Bribery & Corruption policies are appropriately communicated and adequate procedures are in place.
- Work with International Businesses on ad hoc queries and projects.
Projects and BAU will be a 50:50 blend and, with the level of senior stakeholder engagement and working closely with the CFO, the incumbent will be looking to be promoted within an 18-24 month period with a longer term ambition to be come a Finance Director for a business unit.
You will be:
- A qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) who has trained in a Top 10 Practice or looking for first move into Industry.
- Strong Excel user.
- Inquisitive, taking an audit skill-set with ability to think what can be done 'above'.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with ability to communicate with all levels across a complex, international organisation.
The business have implemented a long term hybrid working model, with an expectation to be in the office 3 days a week.