Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a very well know, established organisation in Hammersmith. The company is a fun and dynamic place to work with a strong luxury brand.
The role requires you to be in the office 2 days a week and 3 days can be worked from home.
Our client is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant on a Permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic ever evolving and fast paced organisation.
The role will include a number of reporting responsibilities to the Group Financial Controller and external stakeholders on a regular basis and will also involve some project work to help improve financial processes and records.
Year end External Reporting
- Supporting the Group Financial Controller in liaising with the auditors and assisting in preparing the year end accounts for UK entities
- Key contact for the auditors in Asia and main responsible team member for providing audit information and ensuring good project management in order to meet filing deadlines
- Be the primary person responsible for information provision for tax compliance matters in Singapore
- Support the GFC in information provision for tax compliance for UK group
- Maintain the short term cash flow forecast reporting
- Work alongside GFC to update cash forecasting in line with stakeholder requirements and other changes as required
- Continue work to improve upon processes and accounting records in the Asia entities
- Prepare information required for management accounts for Asia including gross profit reconciliations
- Balance sheet management of Asia including monthly bank reconciliations
- Involvement in continued streamlining of records in the overseas entities and provide information as required in respect of closing entities
- Support the finance team as required
- Work across departments where required to ensure processes are as efficient as possible
- Balance sheets / automating processes
Skills & Knowledge:
Having the below points would be useful.
- Good leadership skills
- Efficient time management
- Strong understanding of processes and systems across the organisation
- AAT qualified and part qualified as professional accountant, or working towards this
- Understanding of statutory accounting requirements
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £50,000
- 25 days holiday per year
- an excellent private medical insurance