£40,000 - £45,000
Venture Recruitment Partners are assisting a renowned business in their recruitment for a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis. This position will be working from home and occasionally on site in Portsmouth.
This is an extremely exciting time to join our client as they are well position for continued growth and acquisitions over the next few years, providing a perfect platform for career development and internal progression.
In this position you will be responsible for:
· Preparing consolidated accounts in accordance with applicable legislations
· Prepare individual entity financial statements in accordance with IFRS
· Managing the annual audit process
· Provide support on month end close processes
· Taking a continuous approach to improving financial controls and processes, as well as systems improvements
· Developing processes to deliver monthly reporting to agreed timelines
· Support the wider team with technical accounting queries
· Assist the business areas such as Mergers and Acquisitions as the business continues through its growth plans
Our ideal finance professional will be newly qualified in ACA/ACCA and ideally from a Practice background, or with in-depth and suitable industry experience. You’ll be a first-class communicator with advanced Excel skills and a strong technical accounting skillset.
Please apply below or get in touch with me on LinkedIn for a confidential discussion. Henry Hurrell