£35,000 - £45,000
Venture Recruitment Partners are assisting a Financial Services Group who due to growth are looking for a Senior Accountant, on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Preparing a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures, liaising with clients and intermediaries as necessary
- Complete all aspects of accounting matters for a portfolio of fund structures, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad hoc investor queries
- Deal with the completion of routine audit queries
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions are completed within a robust control environment
- Ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices and other payments
Our client’s ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified/finalist.
You will also have experience working in the FS sector or an Accountancy Practice, with strong client facing skills.
This job would suit an individual with experience in a client facing role or making their first move from an accounting practice.
In return our client offers a fantastic benefits package, including comprehensive study support and tangible career progression. They are also offering flexibility in terms of remote working 4 days a week for the right individual.