Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a rapidly growing business unit in their search for a Financial Controller on an exclusive basis.
Working closely with the Managing Director, responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of the UK Group P&L and Balance Sheet
- Producing high-quality weekly, monthly, and annual management information for three companies to strict reporting deadlines before submission to the overseas Group
- Management, development and succession planning of a small team
- Responsible for the financial control and transaction processing within the business unit.
- Oversee day to day finance activities whilst ensuring compliance with Group policy and wider reporting standards
- Oversee production of accurate weekly cashflow
- Producing and reviewing budget reports for Group submission
- Support M&A transactions
You will be:
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with post qualified experience
- Background in managing and developing teams
- Strong technical accounting background and well versed in reporting standards, including IFRS
- Natural affinity with process and controls improvement
- Strong relationship building skills with non-finance stakeholders, providing robust challenge where necessary.
My client will be working to a hybrid working pattern (two-three days a week in the office) on a permanent basis with occasional travel to their London offices.