Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a corporate organisation, based in Reading, in their search for a Financial Planning Analyst.
- Own and manage relationships with the local and Group Finance Teams to understand and communicate drivers of month-end performance and forward-looking view to support achievement of targets.
- Preparation of consolidated packs, timetables and communications, with critical evaluation embedded in the processes.
- Ownership of cashflow performance and provide insights on overall position, including risks and opportunities.
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with experience in an FP&A function with a track record of adding value.
- Previous system experience with SAP and HFM, as well as strong analytical and Excel skills
- Attention to detail, whilst being able to see and explain the broader picture
- Significant stakeholder management experience with ability to present financial analysis to senior management
The business is implementing a longer term, hybrid working model which will only require you to be in the office 1-2 days a week.