£65,000 - £70,000 + bonus
Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a leading UK services business based in Reading in their search for a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Ownership of year-end financial statements for several companies within the Group
- Responsible for the delivering the Annual Performance Report for regulatory reporting
- Managing forecasting, budgeting and business partnering for commercial opportunities and services business units
- Production of materials for Board meetings and presentation to the senior management team
- Acting as the Subject Matter Expert when providing technical advice to the business, particularly regarding IFRS
- Managing a variety of ad hoc projects including liquidations, changing reporting requirements, control reviews and system implementations
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Possess strong technical accounting knowledge, including IFRS
- Ability to manage and develop a team
- A strong communicator capable of presenting complex financial data to senior management
- A natural affinity for process improvement
Our client is well known for their career progression opportunities and offering employees a great work life balance.