A leading UK based business in Reading is looking for a Financial Planning & Systems lead to join the business as they embark on a period of transformation.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the systems elements of the Financial Planning, Reporting and Cost Turnaround workstream.
This challenging and rewarding role will help the business improve its ability to produce accurate, insightful, and timely financial forecasts by managing the development of an integrated planning process and related systems to drive automation, efficiency and confidence. This will include the implementation of short-term no-regret system improvements.
FP&A Systems Lead - The Role
- Planning and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- Implement an integrated planning process, related systems and operating model, ensuring the delivery to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, by the programme plan and programme governance arrangements.
- Better use of our available systems to drive automation, efficiency and confidence in our forecast numbers. Includes the implementation of any short-term ‘no regrets’ process improvements and noting system design interdependency. What you should bring to the role?
FP&A Systems Lead - The Person
- Experience in financial planning/business partnering with a proven track record in 'adding value'.
- Ability to coordinate and motivate a team to work effectively together.
- Excellent organisational and person-management skills and the ability to interact with people effectively.
- System knowledge of SAP and HFM.
- In-depth experience in budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
- Strong analytical, Excel (including financial modelling) and PowerPoint skills.
- Preferably qualified in ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes is helpful but not essential
FP&A Systems Lead - The Package
- Salary £70,000 - £75,000 per annum.
- Car Allowance.
- Private Medical Cover.
- Annual Leave 26 days holiday per year increasing to 30 with the length of service. (Plus bank holidays)
- Contributory pension