£75,000 + benefits
Our client, a well-established international manufacturer based in Basingstoke, is seeking an FP&A Manager to join the business for an initial 4-6 months.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the budgeting, planning, and forecasting cycles.
- Presentation of key business drivers and financial data to the Board.
- Act as an effective business partner to senior stakeholders across the organisation.
- Identify key trends and provide insightful analysis to aid decision-making.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Manufacturing experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communicator, able to business partner effectively
- Advanced Excel