Venture Recruitment Partners are partnering with a very well-known global business in Whiteley. Our client is looking to recruit a Fund and Corporate Administrator to focus on Client Onboarding.
The business has a key focus on driving excellent client service and understanding client needs, and therefore are continually enhancing the onboarding approach.
This role will join a newly created Client Onboarding specialist team.
As the Fund and corporate administration, you will be responsible for the completing and managing tasks within the client onboarding journey. This will involve onboarding for new promoters, migrations and new structure set ups across various jurisdictions, markets, and services.
In addition, the role holder will be expected to actively seek and implement best practice into onboarding processes to ensure the client onboarding team adopts a continuous improvement mindset.
The role will offer plenty of opportunity for training and gaining various qualifications.
- Delivering a best-in-class experience for clients across the onboarding journey.
- Assisting the Operations Manager with the completion of New Business Committee (NBC) Submissions and risk approval.
- Assisting the Operations Manager with the engagement letter process and managing relationships internally and externally as required.
- Supporting the Operations Manager with all administrative tasks relating to the execution phase of the onboarding journey.
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory filings required for entities in the jurisdiction they operate in and assisting with said filings.
- Experience (or a desire to learn about) incorporating entities and migration of entities.
- Ability to review and provide comments on constitutional and fund formation documents, including subscription agreements.
- Liaising with internal teams as required.
- Adhering to specific SLAs / KPIs for each onboarding, escalating to the Operations Manager where required.
- Identifying and capturing lessons learnt and acting on these, to enable continuous improvement of the onboarding journey.
- Managing relationships amongst stakeholders by building confidence and trust with clear professional communication and transparent expectations.
- Act on real-time feedback and escalate issues effectively and in a timely manner.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is always evolving. The business is described as a fun and friendly place to work with fantastic progression opportunities. No two days are the same and therefore a proactive individual who is flexible and used to a changing environment would do well in this role. Someone who wants to develop their career and progress would be ideal.
- 2+ years of experience in fund administration / corporate services
- Experience in the onboarding of new clients and structures (may include migrations)
- Strong communication skills (both internal to the business and external)
- A team player
- Ability to manage client expectations through effective communication.
- Ability to quickly learn new information, processes and procedures.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and proactively identify and deal with problems.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently on concurrent initiatives.
- Strong continuous improvement mindset and experience in identifying process and efficiency improvements
Salary & Benefits:
- Plus, lots of other fantastic benefits