Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a UK-wide business with headquarters in Andover, in their recruitment for a Graduate who is keen to make their first move into finance.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Finance:
- Negotiate and manage multiple commercial contracts, ensuring the best value for the organisation whilst delivering against customer & supplier requirements.
- Provide commercially sound advice, guidance and support to a number of the sales and commercial teams to enable delivery of best-in-class commercial contracts to both suppliers and customers across the group portfolio.
The ideal person for the Graduate Finance position will have:
- Bachelors' degree in Finance, Maths or other relevant subject or AAT studier
- Excellent written skills
- An ability to communicate complex information and influence key stakeholders at all levels (internal and external).
- Good time management skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent eye for detail and proven creative problem-solving skills.
- A high energy, resilient all-round personality, with a need to understand how things work and be confident in challenging the status quo.
The business are very flexible in terms of hybrid working, but some travel to Andover will be required.