Venture Recruitment Partners are looking to speak with qualified accountants, who would benefit from a fresh challenge with an international market leader who have grown despite the global pandemic, on a 12-month maternity cover.
The business have a track record of creating permanent roles for contract employees, and are offering a flexitime working pattern - with up to 3 days p/w WFH - as well as enrolment onto the bonus scheme and 50% discounts on company products.
Working closely with the Group Financial Controller, you will take responsibility for 3 direct reports, and your responsibilities will include:
- Review and analysis of Monthly Management Accounts with current Management Accountant
- Build and prepare insightful reports on the finances of the business and deliver to the FC
- Play a key role in the year end Audit Process
- Review the Monthly Balance Sheet Recs and ensure high levels of accuracy
- Assist the FC in maintaining processes and systems and drive efficiencies where possible
- Help to drive the finance team to become data driven and provide insightful analysis
The ideal candidate will be a recently qualified accountant, or soon to qualify, with knowledge of mentoring more junior members of staff and experience of finalising month end by day 4.
Please apply if this is of interest to you, or get in contact on 02380119815 / email@example.com