£60,000 - £75,000
An internationally operating Services business based near Bournemouth has engaged Venture Recruitment Partners in their search for a Head of Finance.
Reporting directly to the Board, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the central finance function and ensure the team are performing to high standards.
- Help structure the company’s investments to protect the Group’s future position.
- Review and audit management accounts prepared by central finance and ensure that accounts are prepared consistently across the Group.
- Ensure the business are structured optimally and the Group is paying the correct amount of tax.
- Ensure that there are appropriate financial and structural controls in place to help protect investments.
- Take ownership of the finance procedures and ensure our processes are documented.
- Be prepared to challenge information provided, and drive performance through spotting opportunities and risk.
- Liaise with year-end auditors and tax advisors.
You will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) who has trained in Practice either looking for move or with Industry experience
- A track record of delivering tangible improvements or identifying issues
- A natural affinity to connect the dots between people, processes, systems and products
- A strong team manager who can continually develop their team
- A good level of IT proficiency, including Excel
- Experience in a multi-currency environment and accounts consolidation would be beneficial