£35,000- £38,000 per annum
Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a global business in Portsmouth. The client is looking for a HR Specialist for 12 months.
Reporting to the HR director you will be responsible for:
- Implementing new processes, developing process maps, templates, guidance notes as well as line manager comms.
- Look at existing processes and make improvements and amendments
- Work closely with team leaders to set and deliver the business plan for the department.
- Coach and mentor individuals to achieve their potential
- Ensure all team members have appropriate skills and knowledge to effectively deliver their role
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Adhoc duties
- Maintain accurate information in line with GDPR legislation and protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
The offices are in a good location with parking.
The company is a well-known global business with a solid reputation.
The ideal candidate will be someone who strives to drive a culture of high-quality output and Continuous improvement. You will be someone with a track record of implementing new processes and driving process improvements. You will be an effective communicator, who can motivate individuals, and delegate tasks when needed. Furthermore, you will have excellent organisational skills and be critical thinking. Must be CIPD qualified.