Our client, a leading Construction business based in Bristol, is seeking to recruit an Interim Finance Manager on a 4-6 month basis.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Manager include:
- Preparation of management accounts on a monthly basis
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports to Group
- Performing month end reconciliations and providing account analysis
- Preparation and input of journals, prepayments and accurals
- Posting of house sale completion statements and journals to COINS
- Managing a team of 3
- Updating weekly cashflow forecasts
Key Skills and Experience of the Finance Manager include:
- ACA/ACCA qualified accountant
- Experience of implementing new processes and procedures
- Excel to an advanced standard.
- Good at building relationships internally.
- Able to produce information accurately and to the stipulated deadlines.
- Possess commercial acumen
- Experience working within a housebuilding or construction environment would be beneficial