Our client, a leading Insurance provider based in London, is seeking to recruit an FP&A Manager on a 4-6 month interim basis.
Reporting in to the Head of FP&A, you will support on all aspects of Group Financial Planning and Forecasts. The function needs to upskill, develop more robust processes and increase strength and consistency of delivery.
You will be:
- Self-Starter able to deal with complex and ambiguous challenges
- Work as part of team to upskill and improve current FP&A/Consolidation Process
- Insurance Accounting background
- IFRS 17 experience (desirable)
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA)
- Strong FP&A experience gained from the Insurance industry
- Proven experience supporting change and transformation projects
- Strong knowledge of Finance Systems and Excel would be highly advantageous
The role can be based remotely with only very occasional travel in to London.