£30,000 - £37,000
Venture Recruitment Partners are working exclusively with an expanding business located on the outskirts of Southampton in their recruitment for a Litigation Team Leader on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Recoveries Manager you will be responsible for an expanding team, who are initially a few people strong with plans to develop the function significantly over the next few years.
You will be required to utilise your experience in debt recovery and manage the entire process from pre-legal, through to completion.
Your duties will be to:
- Ensure your teams work is in line with internal policies and procedures, as well as analyse performance against targets (KPI’s)
- Develop strategies to improve portfolio relations and collections
- Manage correspondence with relevant authorities, such as county courts
- Liaise with creditors to resolve existing and new queries
- Partner with internal to improve collaborative working and develop processes
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a debt recovery environment with strong attention to detail, and first-class communication experience, as well as experience supervising or leading a team.
A CILEX qualification is desired but non-essential and an offer to study this is available.
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply!