Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a well-known, newly established, rapidly growing business in Central London. Our client is looking to recruit an Management Accountant on a Temporary basis. The role requires you to be in the office one day a week, working from home for the remaining four days.
You will work very closely with the Financial Controller in this role and be responsible for:
- Month end reporting and pack preparing, including commentary and variance explanations.
- Month end accruals and prepayments
- Preparing the audit file for year end and liaising with external auditors
- Management of various cost lines for various business units
- Prepare and manage budget and forecast models
- Monthly meetings with various heads to review budgets and forecasts
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation. The business is a fun and friendly place to work.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain good experience with a popular, growing organisation. The ideal candidate will be studying or qualified ACCA/CIMA with an ambitious and dynamic approach. You’ll have first class communication and great attention to detail, as you’ll need to provide financial insight across the business. The customer is centric to the company and therefore good customer service skills would be beneficial.